Perched atop the white cliffs of South Bass Island, this unique 33-acre park is a scenic landmark when viewed from the water, and in turn affords visitors great views and access to Lake Erie. The wooded campground and serene lakeside picnic area offer a quiet retreat from the bustle of Put-In-Bay. South Bass Island's companion park, Oak Point, offers facilities for boaters and picnickers close to the heart of town.
Monday, 05 February 2018 06:21
South Bass Island State Park
- Street Address: 1523 Catawba Avenue
- City: Put-In-Bay
- State or Province: Ohio
- Postal Code (Zip): 43456
- Area Code and Phone: (419) 285-2112
- Location Website: South Bass Island State Park Website
- Date of Last Visit: Summer 2017
- Things to Bring: Camping and fishing gear.
- General Cost Overview: varies by campsite type and group size
Published in Camping
Leave a comment
Please make your comments without the use of profanity. Your email address will not be displayed online.