A vibrant exploration of genius in all its forms, Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation allows you to experience the strides of America’s greatest minds while fully immersing yourself in their stories. Step inside the bus where Rosa Parks took a stand by taking a seat. Play pilot as you explore flight innovations, starting with the Wright brothers' achievements, or make yourself at home inside Buckminster Fuller’s circular Dymaxion House. Put yourself in the place of the movers and shakers who blazed the trail to where we stand today. And in doing so, discover your own path.
Wednesday, 07 February 2018 23:03
Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation
- Street Address: 20900 Oakwood Boulevard
- City: Dearborn
- State or Province: MI
- Postal Code (Zip): 48124‑5029
- Area Code and Phone: (313)982-6001
- Location Website: Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation Website
- Date of Last Visit: October, 2017
- Things to Bring: Camera, Notebook
- General Cost Overview: Ages 5-11 $17.25; 12+ $23.00
Published in Field Trips and Excursions
Leave a comment
Please make your comments without the use of profanity. Your email address will not be displayed online.