The National Museum of the United States Air Force collects, researches, conserves, interprets and presents the Air Force's history, heritage and traditions, as well as today's mission to fly, fight and win ... in Air, Space and Cyberspace to a global audience through engaging exhibits, educational outreach, special programs, and the stewardship of the national historic collection. These statutory duties delegated by the Secretary of the Air Force are accomplished on behalf of the American people. We are the keepers of their stories.
Monday, 19 March 2018 22:52
National Museum of the US Air Force
- Street Address: 1100 Spaatz Street
- City: Wright-Patterson AFB
- State or Province: OH
- Postal Code (Zip): 45433
- Area Code and Phone: (XXX) XXX-XXXX
- Location Website: National Museum of the US Air Force Website
- Date of Last Visit: Summer 2016
- Things to Bring: Cameras, Notebooks.
- General Cost Overview: Admission to the museum is FREE. There is a charge for the Air Force Museum Theater and flight simulators. Please visit the Air Force Museum Foundation website or call (937) 253-4629 for show times and prices.
Published in Field Trips and Excursions
Leave a comment
Please make your comments without the use of profanity. Your email address will not be displayed online.