At 430 feet long, 35 feet wide, and 15 feet deep, the Glacial Grooves are one of the world’s largest and most visible examples of glacial scarring. They make a powerful statement about the forces of nature, and the elevated walkways at Glacial Grooves Geological Preserve provide visitors with great views of the enormous furrows.
Monday, 26 March 2018 15:54
Glacial Grooves Geological Preserve
- Street Address: Kelley's Island
- State or Province: Ohio
- Area Code and Phone: (XXX) XXX-XXXX
- Location Website: Glacial Grooves
- Date of Last Visit: Summer 2016
- Things to Bring: Camera and Notebook
- General Cost Overview: Ferry Boat Tickets
Published in Field Trips and Excursions
Leave a comment
Please make your comments without the use of profanity. Your email address will not be displayed online.