Harrison Lake is located five miles southwest of Fayette, Ohio off US 20 between SR 127 and SR 66 on CR M. About average fishing, but an outstanding state park. It is a fully modern first-class state park with camping, hiking trails, a beach, a boat rental, picnic areas, shelter houses, and a boat ramp. In addition to campers, the park is used by many local residents, schools, and community groups. The lake is stained with less than a foot of visibility at best, with a shoreline that consists of some riprap, overhanging and fallen trees, some brush, and old snags. The lake averages anywhere from 4 to 16 feet deep. Shoreline access is good by way of a trail that encircles the lake. Key species: Largemouth bass, crappie, bluegill, channel catfish.
Monday, 15 January 2018 12:24
- Street Address: 26246 Harrison Lake Road
- City: Fayette
- State or Province: Ohio
- Postal Code (Zip): 43521
- Area Code and Phone: (419) 237-2593
- Location Website: Venue Website
- Date of Last Visit: 1/14/2018
- Things to Bring: Type in all items that Scouts and Leaders should bring to get the most from the visit.
- General Cost Overview: What costs (if any) will a group incur to take this trip?
Published in Fishing
Leave a comment
Please make your comments without the use of profanity. Your email address will not be displayed online.