Silver lake is a relaxing place to catch bluegill, bass, carp, catfish, and creek chubs. A good spot for beginners to learn to cast and catch using worms, waxworms, and doughballs or corn.
Thursday, 21 February 2019 08:38
Silver Lake @ Sidecut Metropark
- Street Address: 1025 W River Rd
- City: Maumee
- State or Province: Ohio
- Postal Code (Zip): 43537
- Area Code and Phone: (XXX) XXX-XXXX
- Location Website: Sidecut Park Website
- Date of Last Visit: Please type when you last visited this place.
- Things to Bring: Type in all items that Scouts and Leaders should bring to get the most from the visit.
- General Cost Overview: free
Published in Fishing
Leave a comment
Please make your comments without the use of profanity. Your email address will not be displayed online.